Who Dat!? – Banner Hunt Contest
Have you noticed the banners currently flying from lamp posts throughout the Mission Hills Business Improvement District? If you look up, you will likely notice some familiar faces as the banners feature local Mission Hills business community members. The banners were made possible by invitation from the San Diego County Fair as it presents A Fair to Remember: a Celebration of World’s Fairs and Balboa Park.
To support this celebration, the Mission Hills BID has created the WHO DAT!? Banner Hunt Contest with a grand prize worth $500! This contest is our way of engaging businesses, residents, and visitors in what we think is a fun process to get to know more about Mission Hills’ businesses.
The Mission Hills BID wants everyone to participate! We encourage businesses to reach out to their clients and customers and tell them about this contest. And, we encourage residents and visitors to join in the fun too!
Here is an easy link to share: missionhillsbid.com/banner-hunt-2015
Rules & How to Play
- The WHO DAT!? Banner Hunt Contest is open June 16 – July 16, 2015.
- All entries must be received by 5PM July 16, 2015 to be eligible for consideration.
- All entries must be received ONLY through the online submission form, found below.
- You may download a printable contest form by clicking here, which you may use to gather your answers while you are scouting the Mission Hills BID and playing the WHO DAT!? Banner Hunt Contest. Upon completion, you will need to return to this website to enter and submit your answer form.
- There will only be one grand prize winner. The winner will be decided by whomever answers ALL the questions correctly. In the event there is more than one participant to answer all the WHO DAT!? Banner Hunt Contest questions correctly, a random drawing from those participants will be held to decide the winner.
- You may use the map below to assist you in your hunt. The banner map marker locations are approximate, however, the banner # listed will correspond with the contest question.
- The winner will be announced on the Mission Hills BID’s website on Friday July 17, 2015. Arrangements will be made for the WHO DAT!? Banner Hunt Contest winner to collect the prize.
Thank you to all who participated in the WHO DAT!? Banner Hunt Contest! The contest ended yesterday and while there was not anyone that answered all 67 questions correct, we must say CONGRATULATIONS to Chris Stokes from Mission Hills MailStation, who had the most correct entries!
We also want to express our gratitude to the following Mission Hills businesses for their generous contributions for the contest prizes: RestorMedicine, The Patio on Goldfinch, Rita’s of Mission Hills, The Front Porch, & Floyd’s 99 Barbershop – Mission Hills.