The following information was provided to the Mission Hills BID from the SANDAG Bike to Work Team. Biking to work is a great way to get exercise and alleviate parking concerns in the community.
Bike to Work Day – Thursday, May 16, 2019
The 29th Annual SANDAG Bike to Work Day is Thursday, May 16, 2019. Please help us spread the word and get your community ready to GO by BIKE!
Promoting Bike to Work Day is convenient when you partner with the SANDAG iCommute team. Get started by downloading the Bike to Work Day promotional kit, which includes:
- Email template: Use this email header to send Bike to Work Day emails or add the graphic to your existing email template.
- Web ads: Use the display ads to promote the event on your website.
- Facebook cover photo: Change your cover photo to encourage your followers to register for Bike to Work Day.
- Social media posts: Use or customize the posts to promote Bike to Work Day through your Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram channels.
- Article: Post the article on your website or include in an upcoming newsletter.
- Posters and fliers: Display posters throughout your community and distribute fliers at community events.
- Video: Share this video on social media or post it on your website to highlight what to expect on Bike to Work Day.
Please consider partnering with the SANDAG iCommute team for Bike to Work Day; you can reference this flier outlining more opportunities to get involved.
If you have any questions or need additional information, visit the iCommute Bike Month web page or contact Alicia Taberham, Marketing Analyst, at (619) 699-1993 or email@example.com.
The SANDAG Bike to Work Team