Entrepreneurial Round Robin 2015
Saturday, October 24, 2015 | 8AM – 12PM
The following information about an upcoming event was provided to the Mission Hills BID from Accion San Diego:
The annual Entrepreneurial Round Robin event is only two days away! End this year on a high note by getting the tools you need to take your business idea or company to the next level.
Six of San Diego’s top business experts will be there to provide you with valuable information and to answer questions you have about the ever-changing landscape of business ownership. Invite a friend and register today!
Did we mention it’s completely free!?
Don’t forget! The event features the popular on-site loan center, where you will be able to meet one-on-one with one of Accion’s loan officers. Qualify for a loan on the spot or obtain information about how to get a business loan.
Parking and a light continental breakfast included!
- Business Insurance Made Simple, presented by The Hartford
- How Technology Can Make Your Business Efficient, presented by Qualcomm
- Website Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Facts, Fiction and Fundamentals, presented by the Agency Guy Inc.
- Where’s the Money Panel, including Accion, traditional lenders, and equity investors
- Tips to Improve Your Credit and Manage Your Debt, presented by Springboard Nonprofit Consumer Management
- Business by the Books: How to Keep Good Records and Save Time & Money at Tax Time, presented by Fortunate Fields
Saturday, October 24, 2015
8:00AM – 12:00PM
Joe & Vi Jacobs Center 404 Euclid Ave San Diego, CA 92102