$500 Million in grants available for CA Small Businesses and Non-profits
UPDATE: February 8, 2021 – State Relief Round Two Closes Today at 6PM
- Small businesses or nonprofits that didn’t apply in round 1 can apply for round 2 consideration until 6 p.m. (PST), Monday, Feb. 8.
- SBDC has office hours available today in different languages as well as recorded webinars in different languages – for events and updates, visit sdivsbdc.org/California-relief-grant.
- The first round closed – grant awards as well as waitlist notifications went out.
- Waitlisted applicants automatically moved into round 2 and don’t need to reapply.
- Apply and learn more at sdivsbdc.org/California-relief-grant.
UPDATE January 4, 2021 – The following information including an updated Deadline has been shared with the Mission Hills BID by SBDC:
“Our number one tip is this grant application isn’t first-come, first-served – nor a rolling approval process. You need to make sure it’s in before the NEW DEADLINE of Jan. 13 at 11:59 p.m., but make sure it’s complete and accurate. When you’re ready to apply, click here. Lendistry will notify you when your application is complete or if you need to complete additional information.”
This post has been updated below with the new deadline date.
The $500 million California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program’s new website is live! Applications for Round 1 will open on Wednesday, December 30th, 2020, and close 11:59PM on Wednesday, January 13, 2021. Round 2 will be announced in the near future. The program supports small businesses and nonprofits impacted by COVID-19 and the health and safety restrictions. The State of California and CalOSBA are committed to ensuring small businesses have access to the support, resources and capital they need – and this support is fundamental to California’s COVID-19 response.
The new website CAReliefGrant.com was launched so that you can review information on eligibility, prepare your business documents and get ready to apply!
Eligible small businesses and nonprofits may apply during these times, directly, at CAReliefGrant.com, or with assistance from a partner.
One of the state’s Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs), Lendistry, is supporting the state to distribute these grants and partnering with other CDFIs and small business centers to assist you with your application.
For more information click HERE.