Bastille Day in Mission Hills San Diego
Saturday, July 11, 2015, many local Mission Hills Businesses will be celebrating Bastille Day. This will be a fun chance to “Be French for A Day!”
From Maison en Provence:
Come celebrate Bastille Day in Mission Hills Saturday July 11th !
This year the whole block will celebrate and offer specials on French items! French manicure, French hair cut, French toasts, French cheeses….
We’ll sell French Berets!
20% off Food and Music
Gift Bags with purchase
Mission Hills Artists will show and sell their art Watch for Red ,White and Blue umbrellas!
The whole block will offer specials on French items Look for the French Flags!
Mission Hills Artists will show and sell their art ….watch for the Red, White and Blue umbrellas lining the street!
Come for brunch , lunch or dinner in one of the fabulous neighborhood restaurants who will offer some French Fare that week!
Check out some of the many participating venues:
- Venissimo (Mission Hills): 10% off French cheeses
- Tops Salon : $5 off French manicure
- Lavish: 15% off selected items, Dog Grooming next door will have red white and blue bows for your favorite pet
- The Huddle: Special on French Toast
- Lefty’s Chicago Pizzeria (Mission Hills): special on French Fries
- Café Bleu: Friday, July 10 & Saturday, JULY 11 – Tree course Prix fixe dinner $35, Wine pairing $25.
- Harley Gray: Friday July 10 to Tuesday July 14 – French onion soup, crème brûlée, special on French wines
- Farmer’s Bottega
- The Front Porch
Brooklyn Girl Eatery: special French inspired menu with corresponding wines and craft cocktails July 11-14th.
The Red Door: Saturday, July 11th – ‘Vive La France et Viv Le Jardin’ special French inspired meal.
And don’t forget about all the great shops on West Lewis Street, who will be participating in the Bastille Day festivities with ‘Le Petit Stroll.’