Annual Meeting and Elections
Members of the Mission Hills Business Improvement District, along with current Board Members, met November 4, 2015 for the Annual Meeting of the Mission Hills BID.
Several seats on the Mission Hills BID Board of Directors and Officers were up for re-election. The following elections were confirmed by vote of the business members attending the meeting:
Board of Directors
- Stuart White (Stuart White Design); re-elected to a 2-year term.
- Terry Parks (Washington West Hair Studio); re-elected to a 2-year term.
- Audrey Patterson (Patterson Engineering); elected to fill a director’s seat for a 3 year term
Officers of the Board
- Troy Curnett (One Mission Realty); elected President
- Tom Curl (Ascent Real Estate); elected Vice President
- Krista Lombardi (Scott & Quinn Real Estate); elected Secretary
- Patti Yap (Chase Bank); elected Treasurer
- Trish Watlington (The Wellington; The Red Door); elected President Emeritus
A full list of the 2016 Board of Directors and Officers can be found here.
In addition to elections, special guest, Assembly Speaker Toni G. Atkins attended the meeting to provide an update on the legislative year, especially relating to topics of small business, and answer questions from meeting attendees.
Immediately following the meeting, was the Winter Mission Hills BID Mixer. A big ‘thank you’ is due to Pizza E Birra for hosting!